Scan QR or bar codes to validate tickets at the door and track attendance; check-in or check-out attendees with the push of a button.
Our event app allows you to transform your Android and/or Apple mobile device into an on-site attendee management tool. The event app gives event managers the ability to manage scan bar and QR codes to validate tickets at the door and track attendance. You can look up the attendee by name and check them in by name instead of with a bar or QR code.
Our event apps are offered by our sister platform, Event Espresso.
Get Started Now
- Apple: iOS version 9+
- Android: KitKat version 4.1+
- Scan Tickets & Check-in Attendees upgrade for check-in/out by name or scanning bar/qr codes
- Advanced Printable Tickets – to edit the default ticket template designs
- Customized Printable Tickets – to create custom ticket designs for each event.
Benefits of using the Event Apps include:
- Search for attendee names and check them in from the app
- Speed up registrations at the door, by using your mobile device to scan attendees tickets, instead of using your laptop and barcode scanner
- Integrates in real-time with the attendee list in Event Smart, within your own website
- Easily view attendee/registration info, such as:
- Attendee list per datetime
- Ticket purchases
- Payment status
- Check-in status
- Allows for multiple check-in “stations”. Eg, use multiple Android/iPhone devices to log into to the same attendee list so employees can check-in attendees using multiple different devices
- Mobile-to-mobile QR Code scanning helps to keep your events “Green” by providing an environmentally friendly ticketing solution
- Makes your organization efficient and innovative with easy access to event info, such as:
- Event list
- Venue info
- Registration totals
- Capacity statistics