Import a guest list of attendees into your event website.
With the Attendee Importer service, we’ll import a list of attendees, participants, or guests into your event website. We will also generate a unique ticket for each attendee and send it to them through email. Attendees can then print their tickets, so that you can scan them with a phone for easy check-in into your next event.
Here are a few ways that our event organizers use the Attendee Importer service for their events:
– Send guests tickets for private invitation-only events
– Save time and move away from a paper based registration system
– Send students tickets for an upcoming dance
– Send attendees tickets for a wine stroll
– Import attendees from another event service like Eventbrite
If you have a list of attendees for an existing event, then we can upload them into your Event Smart event website for you in 5 steps.
1) You’ll create an event that will receive the imported information
2) Share a CSV file with us that contains your attendee details
3) We’ll complete a test run with five attendee records and ask you to review
4) Then we’ll complete the import for the remaining attendees
5) We’ll email tickets to your attendees and follow up with you
Why the Attendee Importer service?
Are you feeling frustrated because you have a list of attendee names and email addresses in a spreadsheet, but you don’t have a way to offer tickets?
Imagine in just a couple of days from now, having the problem above solved so you longer have to worry. Think about the piece of mind knowing that your event ticketing was being taken care of right from your event website with Event Smart.
Wouldn’t it feel great to know that with your next event, your attendees could be imported and sent tickets with barcodes and QR codes through email?
And before your event, you could get an app for your Android phone or iPhone, so you are ready to go for quickly scanning attendees into your event.
Our event organizers choose the Attendee Importer service so they can bulk import a list of attendees, participants, or guests to their upcoming event.
How do I get started with the Attendee Importer service for my event ticketing?
If you are already using Event Smart, then contact us right now to start a conversation about our Attendee Importer service.
Are you new to Event Smart and would like to use our premium Attendee Importer service for your event ticketing?
Here are the steps to move forward with Event Smart right now.
1) Join other event organizers who prefer Event Smart and start your complimentary two-week trial today
Billing information is not required to start your complimentary 2-week trial of the business plan for Event Smart.
2) Afterward, you’ll be logged into your new website on EventSmart.com and, a welcome email will be sent to your email address
3) Reply to the welcome email to tell us that you are interested in hearing more about our Attendee Importer service.
Frequently asked questions about the Attendee Importer service
What kind of contact information do you need from my attendees?
We need a first name, last name, and an email address for each attendee. Any other details are optional.
Which files formats do you accept?
CSV files are preferred. Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, or Google Sheets all offer an option to export to a CSV file.
How quickly is the turnaround for the Attendee Importer service?
If you are new to Event Smart, then your attendees can have their tickets in their email inboxes in a few days. If you are an existing customer, then the service is even faster. Contact us right now to learn more about the Attendee Importer service.
Why not start your free 14-day trial today? You’ll get two weeks to try out the business plan for Event Smart, and no billing information is needed to get started.