Event Smart offers support for the Authorize.net AIM & SIM payment gateways. You can use your existing Authorize.net account or sign up for a new account.
Accept payments via Authorize.net AIM; Event Smart SSL certificate included.
Authorize.net AIM is Authorize.Net’s recommended connection method and offers the most secure and flexible integration for all types of transactions, including mobile, websites and other business applications.
Authorize.net SIM is a hosted form of the payment gateway.
Authorize.Net SIM is a hosted payment form ideal for handling the secure collection and transmission of customer data. The experience can be tailored to match the look and feel of the merchant’s website so that the customer doesn’t realize they are on a hosted page. No Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate is required; instead, a unique digital fingerprint is sent and authenticated with each SIM transaction.
New to Authorize.Net?
If you are new to Authorize.net, there are two options available to you: using Authorize.net as a combined Payment Gateway and Merchant Account or as a Payment Gateway only.
Option 1: Combined Payment Gateway and Merchant Account
Authorize.net’s Pricing Plan option fees are:
- Setup Fee: $49.00
- Monthly Gateway Fee: $25.00
- Per-Transaction Fee: $0.30 + 2.9%
Option 2: Authorize.net as Payment Gateway Only
We have a relationship with Authorize.net that will get you some great rates on your gateway and merchant account. These rates are better than most of our clients get from their banks.
The fees for a Card Not Present (CNP) Payment Gateway account are:
- Non-Refundable Setup Fee: $99.00
- Monthly Gateway Fee: $17.95
- Per-Transaction Fee: $0.10
If you are applying for an Internet Merchant Account, the fees are:
- Monthly Fee: $9.95
- Authorization (Transaction) Fee: $0.25
- Qualified Discount Rate: 2.19%
- Minimum Monthly Discount Fee: $25.00
A list of all the fees associated with an Internet Merchant Account can be found at http://www.authorize.net/files/cybersource_pricing.pdf.
The fees above, as well as fees for Card Present (CP) payment gateway and merchant accounts and all Authorize.Net value-adding services will be outlined in the application as well.
Before you begin, there a few things about the online application you should be aware of:
- After clicking the Apply for Authorize.Net button, you will be taken to the online application home page. Before you can access the application, you will need to create an account by clicking the Registerbutton. Simply enter your email address and create a password. Once you are finished, click Submit. You will be taken back to the online application home page where you can then sign in and begin the application process.
- During the application process, you will need to either sign up for a merchant account, or provide specific information on your existing merchant account. If you need help finding this information, please call your assigned sales representative at the phone number listed below.
- If you have questions regarding any page or section of the application, please click the Help link located in the upper right hand corner of any application page. These help files are extremely useful and should answer any questions you have.
Once you have completed and submitted the application, Authorize.Net will review the provided information and contact you directly concerning your account.